There are a ton of great tools and services for entrepreneurs out there we all know and love like Mailchimp, Google Analytics, PayPal etc. Here’s a list of tools & services that are slightly less known but very useful for entrepreneurs.
- Zapier – Automate business tasks, get more out of your data. It’s IFTTT with a focus on helping small and bigger businesses be more productive by making the web work for them.
- Fairpixels – Get your logo designed on a pay-what-you-want basis. We started to also roll out app design under the same umbrella. *Disclaimer, founder here.
- Kimono – Turn websites into structured APIs from your browser in seconds. Even if you’re not a developer, you can start making APIs instantly. Very cool.
- Proto.io – A web platform that enables you to create fully interactive mobile app prototypes.
- FreeInvoiceGenerator – Exactly what it says. A free, simple and straight forward invoice generator.
- Katana – Turn your visitors into customers with real-time video customer support.
- Press.Farm – Get a link to a journalist’s email address, bio and twitter.
- Chargebee – Affordable subscription billing & recurring billing solution for online webapps.
- Exit Monitor – Convert your exiting web visitors into leads.
- Peek – See and hear a 5-minute video of a real person using your site.
- Flowvella – Presentation software for Mac + iPad. Easily create beautiful presentations with this handy tool.
- Updwn – Quick easy polls for teams.
- Handson.tv – Discover, learn & share entrepreneurship through video content.
- Future Angel Investor – A free & comprehensive course on how to angel invest online.
- Chimi – Launch your own SaaS business.
- Bootstrap zero – The largest open-source, free bootstrap template collection.
- Autopest – Automate email followups.